Welcome to our Farm
Come for the day or stay in our on farm accommodation at Belstack Strawberry Farm, Kialla West, near Shepparton.
- Farm fresh organic strawberries, pick your own or ready picked
- Pick your own strawberries
- A range of homemade jams and sauces, pickles and relishes
- Farm Cafe for strawberry sundaes, coffee, scones, jam and cream, strawberry milkshakes, strawberry waffles, coffee, Harvester's Lunches, ice cream, special occasion High Teas and group functions
- Cute knitted toys, the unique Belstackasaurus and pocket pets
- Farmstay accommodation, Shepparton. The Farmhouse and Safari Retreat. Family Bush Glamping in Kookaburra Cottage.
- Family fun, Shepparton, day or stay!
- Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
We are now open daily 10 am to 5 pm. Check out our Facebook page for events and start of strawberry picking.
High Tea! Special Sunday afternoons, 3 to 5 pm.
Delicious savoury and sweet treats and endless tea or coffee. Sparkling wine can be added.
Served in the new High Tea zone of the Farm Cafe, with all the linen and crockery to make it a special occasion.
Bookings essential. Pay now at the Online Shopping page to secure your place.
$30 per person or $27 per person for a table of 6.
Flow Art Classes!
This is magical art that anyone can do! You never quite know what you are going to get, but the results are always breathtakingly interesting.
Introductory and Advanced Classes, evenings or Sundays, selected dates. $50 per person for Introductory Classes.
Go to the Online Shopping page to book.
It has been a very disappointing season with only 30% of our usual strawberry harvest due to the challenging weather conditions. A late frost and cold spring followed by heatwaves, cool changes with hail and cool nights meant that the plants didn't flower and it was too cold for the bees to do their pollination work. On top of those challenges, we have had an oversupply of rabbits and flocks of rosellas eating what fruit there was!
Thanks for continuing to visit us though. The Devonshire Teas and lunches are well worth a visit as is the lovely peaceful river setting. It makes a difference to helping us survive financially through this challenging season. Thanks again! Let's hope from now on the plants start fruiting properly.