Welcome to our Farm
Come for the day or stay in our on farm accommodation at Belstack Strawberry Farm, Kialla West, near Shepparton.
- Farm fresh organic strawberries, pick your own or ready picked
- organic seasonal produce from the Permaculture Garden.
- A range of homemade jams and sauces, pickles and relishes
- Farm Cafe for strawberry sundaes, coffee, scones, jam and cream, strawberry milkshakes, strawberry waffles, coffee, Harvester's Lunches, ice cream, special occasion High Teas and group functions
- Cute knitted toys, the unique Belstackasaurus and pocket pets
- Farmstay accommodation, Shepparton in The Farmhouse.
- Family fun, Shepparton, day or stay!
- Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
We are now open daily 10 am to 5 pm. Check out our Facebook page for events and what is being harvested.
Great news! The strawberries are now the best they have been all season!
What a season!
So come NOW for great fruit - ripe, delicious, organic.
Pick your own or buy from the fridge.
Also, now picking zucchini, squash, heritage tomatoes, cucumbers, chillis, capsicums, lettuces and herbs from the Permaculture Garden. Watermelons, jam melons, golden nugget and jap pumpkins picking soon. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for when we start picking.
We are very sad to let you know that the Safari Retreat and Kookaburra Cottage are no longer available as accommodation options. Council has deemed that they require planning permission, building approval and registration under the Public Health and Wellbeing Act. The process requires time, energy and finances that we do not have. The Kookaburra Cottage pods are for sale. See the web page for photos and details.
We now also have closed the cafe due to the Rules announced 23rd March to combat the spread of Coronavirus. We are still open for strawberry and veggie sales and pick your own, as these activities involve correct social distancing (no group bookings.)
It is not appropriate to travel to here from Melbourne and other distant places for a day visit or to stay in The Farmhouse, as this would be non-essential domestic travel. We know how frustrating this is for you with the lovely weather and school holidays, and it is very difficult for us financially, but we all have to do what we have to do for the well being of our families and community.