Welcome to our Farm
Come for the day or stay in our on farm accommodation at Belstack Strawberry Farm, Kialla West, near Shepparton.
- Farm fresh organic strawberries, pick your own or ready picked
- Pick your own strawberries
- A range of homemade jams and sauces, pickles and relishes
- Farm Cafe for strawberry sundaes, coffee, scones, jam and cream, strawberry milkshakes, strawberry waffles, coffee, Harvester's Lunches, ice cream, special occasion High Teas and group functions
- Cute knitted toys, the unique Belstackasaurus and pocket pets
- Farmstay accommodation, Shepparton. The Farmhouse and Safari Retreat. Family Bush Glamping coming soon.
- Family fun, Shepparton, day or stay!
- Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!
We are now open daily 10 am to 5 pm. Check out our Facebook page for events and start of strawberry picking.
High Tea! Special Sunday afternoons, 3 to 5 pm.
Delicious savoury and sweet treats and endless tea or coffee. Sparkling wine can be added.
Served in the new High Tea zone of the Farm Cafe, with all the linen and crockery to make it a special occasion.
Bookings essential. Pay now at the Online Shopping page to secure your place.
$30 per person or $27 per person for a table of 6.
Flow Art Classes!
This is magical art that anyone can do! You never quite know what you are going to get, but the results are always breathtakingly interesting.
Introductory and Advanced Classes, evenings or Sundays, selected dates. $50 per person for Introductory Classes.
Go to the Online Shopping page to book.
Songs Among the Gumtrees
A musical twilight set in the Bush Camp area of Belstack Strawberry Farm, presented by Sing Australia and support group Celtic band The Pure Drop.
Saturday 2nd November from 4.30 to 8.30 pm.
Great family event.
No BYO food or drink, food to buy, and bar available.
BYO chair or rug.
Gold coin donation to local charities.